This information is only for winners.
Applicants, entries and shortlists cannot use any of these benefits.
Receiving this prestigious and respected recognition for excellence in professional work, business practices and transparency in competitive and hyped Design industry today, serves both, as a confirmation of winners outstanding expertise, and as an effective marketing tool.
Winning India’s Best Design Award is a valuable asset that contributes to winners creative reputation, brand image, and can be used as communication tool to access new markets.
Here winners will find useful information on how to benefit from winning this award.
1. India’s Best Design Awards logo
Winners can download and use India’s Best Design Awards 2019 label for as long as they want. Please make sure the correct and full logo is used and no changes are made to the logo.
Winners can display India’s Best Design Awards logo (applicable to award winners) in print and digital communication, which includes product packaging, brochures, exhibitions, website and social media channels as well as advertisement, commercials etc.
Do use hashtag #thepoolshow #ibda2019 #poolmagazine so we can share messages with Pool Magazine audience.
2. The POOL Show and India’s Best Design Awards ceremony
Winners are always invited to attend The POOL Show event, followed by Awards ceremony and gala dinner at a glamorous Hotel. It is a unique Design show and an exclusive networking event, comprising presentations and Poolside chats of industry leaders with rising stars in a relaxed atmosphere.
To maximise winners benefits of attending this event:
- Winners will be presented an exclusive trophy on the stage.
- Winners will receive the access to a complete photo gallery of the event, which can be used for promotion as a winner in print, digital and social media communication.
- Winners can take pictures at the photo booth with their trophy after the ceremony and use these to communicate the win.
- Do use hashtag #thepoolshow #ibda2019 #poolmagazine so we can share your messages with our audience.
3. POOL Magazine coverage
Special issue of POOL Magazine will be released to highlight the winners.